Monday, June 19, 2006

The Angel & Her Devils

Visit Them here


redcloudmoon.gif


You Darkness


You darkness, that I come from,


I love you more than all the fires


that fence in the world,


for the fire makes


a circle of light for everyone,


and then no one outside learns of you


But the darkness pulls in everything:


shapes and fires, animal and myself,


how easily it gathers them!--


powers and people--


and it is posssible a great energy


is moving near me.


I have faith in nights


~Ranier Maria Rilke~




3 comments:

  1. that was really deep.
    very moving.
    it really got into my head...
    to think that a ten year old can come up with a poem appropriate to somebody at least thirteen or fourteen...cheers
    your antifan

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you liked it...I was thinking younger people such as yourself wouldn't 'get' the gist of it..and I was right. Are you quite sure you're allowed to read '18 and over' blogs?

    Silly antifan..silly silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meant to add..are you so bored you make the rounds on junkie blogs..I know your the same 'Anonymous' from Tui's blog..IP addy's easy to trace from stats and all that jazz. Duh...

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.