Friday, December 15, 2006

A Cat's Christmas - Tree Decorating 101

If you love cats as I do you'll appreciate the efforts of these two talented felines, Iris and Fern..as they go about showing us their tree decorating talents. Funny stuff, you'll get a kick out of it .

It is with great pleasure that I give you your instructors on how to assemble and decorate a Christmas tree,  Iris and Fern - 2 fluffy tailed kitty sisters'

Click here

http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp 

Great Cat Christmas Cards:
Click here

Have a
 everyone!


 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I visited you today. That made my Christmas eve. I love cats. I miss those days with my cats.

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year

    just an old friend running through :)

    Wys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you Wys, so good to see a comment from you. Hope all is well in your world and the best Christmas holidays to you and yours.

    Mary
    x0x

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.