Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'll get by with a little help from my friends..


I finally heard from 25peeps.com and have my pic up there..it looks like this:
http://www.25peeps.com/r/1778

moi_fix3.jpg

Yes I know...I succumbed to a sexist picture..maybe next time I'll be brave and put my face up there. If anyone has some time and feels like voting for me and helping a gal out I'd much appreciate it

Once there you just click on the picture that looks like the one above. Here's the link and thanks much: http://www.25peeps.com/r/1778










Here's something that's actually pretty cool to watch. A guy took his picture for 8 years then put them all together in a video..It's only a few minutes long..talk about hair changes. It's called "Living My Life Faster,' see it http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1710434

There was a gorgeous Harvest Moon out in Montreal on October 6th...not sure if anyone caught it..but this is one of my fav times of year.


7 comments:

  1. You've got my vote. Both of you. :-D

    Decadent Tranquility

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks from 'both' of us..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I saw you on 25peeps [I'm on there too],and now I found you via BlogMad :)

    Good luck with the clicks on 25peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MM:
    Cool Pic
    MPMMA
    Blessings for the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MM:
    Cool Pic
    MPMMA
    Blessings for the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THanks to ewveryone for clicking..and good luck to my 25peeps pagemates

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.